REGISTER YOUR SNAIGĖ
Register your Snaigė and get the help and information you need, as well as useful offers and tips.
Complete the form below.
You’ll find the model (Tyr/Тип/Model) and number (Ser. No/Фабрик Ho) of your SNAIGĖ appliance on the product label, which is affixed to the wall of the refrigerator by the crisper drawers .
When buying a refrigeration appliance, make sure that the product is working and fully assembled. IMPORTANT! Read the User Manual carefully. If you do not follow the instructions and requirements in the User Manual, you may damage the refrigeration appliance and lose the right to free warranty service.
During the warranty period, defective (but not broken) refrigeration appliance parts and assemblies are replaced free of charge.
- Warranty period:
- SNAIGĖ household refrigeration appliances used at home for non-commercial purposes come with a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase.
- SNAIGĖ household refrigeration appliances used for commercial purposes (in shops, hotels, bars and other non-household settings) come with a 6-month warranty.
- Display refrigerators and wine refrigerators come with a 12-month warranty. The warranty is calculated from the date of sale to the original buyer, which is confirmed by the cash register receipt and/or VAT invoice showing the name and model of the appliance.
- Snaigė AB undertakes to repair the refrigeration appliance free of charge if it stops working during the warranty period due to defects in parts or assembly. If the same defect cannot be remedied again or the repair cost is disproportionately high, the seller may, with the consent of the buyer, replace the inoperative or defective appliance with a new one.
- Warranty repairs are performed free of charge by the SNAIGĖ REPAIR CENTRE or its authorised representatives at your home or at the repair centre, as decided by the home appliance repair company performing the repair.
- Preconditions for warranty repair:
- You must have the original warranty slip and the cash register receipt or other document confirming the purchase of the product from the seller, which must include the date of sale of the refrigeration appliance and the store’s stamp. The model and serial number of the appliance on the guarantee slip must correspond to the model and serial number on the product label/sticker inside the refrigerator.
- Important: the refrigeration appliance must be plugged into a grounded outlet, and installed and operated in strict accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions set out in the User Manual for the appliance.
- If the cash register receipt or other document confirming the purchase of the product from the seller does not include the date of sale or the date is not clear, then the warranty period is calculated from the date of manufacture of the refrigeration appliance.
- Warranty service does not apply:
- If there is mechanical or other damage to the refrigeration appliance purchased that was caused by the fault of the buyer when transporting the refrigeration appliance. In the event of a dispute, the packaging of the refrigeration appliance must be provided.
- If the defects occurred while improperly installing and turning on the refrigeration appliance. In the case of faults, breakage of parts or odours due to using, installing, plugging in or transporting the product without following the manufacturer’s instructions set out in the User Manual for the appliance. If the refrigeration appliance is used in unsanitary conditions, or the cause of the appliance failure is insects, rodents or other outside factors. If the refrigeration appliance was repaired during the warranty period by someone other than the SNAIGĖ REPAIR CENTRE and its authorised representatives in Lithuania.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Internal plastic parts (components) and light bulbs.
- Scratches, cracks and similar mechanical external damage caused by using the appliance.
- Parts that wear out naturally while using the appliance and whose service life depends on the intensity of use of the appliance: plastic parts that can be repositioned by hand (handles, knobs, drawers, holders, etc.).
- Other stipulations:
- If, during the appliance’s warranty period, the buyer returns the refrigeration appliance or demands that it be replaced with a new one when the defect of the appliance can be eliminated, the buyer must compensate the company for the losses incurred by returning or replacing the refrigeration appliance.
- The warranty period for a replaced refrigeration appliance is calculated from the date of sale of the replaced appliance, which is recorded on the warranty slip, noting that the appliance has been replaced.
- If repair services are booked with the SNAIGĖ REPAIR CENTRE or its authorised representatives when the original warranty slip is not available, or when the refrigeration appliance’s warranty period has expired, or when the appliance has already been repaired by someone other than the above-mentioned specialists, or when the instructions in the User Manual have not been followed, the cost of transport and working time of the repair specialists are paid for by the buyer according to the rates of the SNAIGĖ REPAIR CENTRE or its authorised representatives.
- The terms of this warranty do not affect the consumer rights established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.